Weatherization Assistance Program
The Weatherization Assistance Program provides services to improve the energy efficiency of income-eligible households in Tarrant County. Weatherization program technicians perform an energy assessment to determine which energy saving repair or service is most appropriate and cost-effective for each home.
Applications must be mailed. Information on required documentation is listed in the application cover sheet.
Eligibility Requirements for all CAP Programs
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, voter registration card, passport)
Depending upon the number of requests, funding for some programs may be limited or unavailable.
For more information, call 817-392-5790.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115
Kickball at Como: 6 p.m. Aug. 1, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Community Food Share Day at Como: 9 a.m. Aug. 3, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Senior Social Trip at Southside: 10 a.m. Aug. 3, 2018; Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale.
Back to School Bash at North Tri: 10 a.m. Aug. 4, 2018; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Community Food Share Day at Como: 9 a.m. Aug. 17, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Movie Night at Worth Heights: 6:30 p.m. Aug. 17, 2018; Worth Heights Community Center, 3551 New York Ave.
Back to School Bash at Como: 9 a.m. Aug. 18, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.