Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of The T offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
- Street Operations personnel awarded for outstanding work
- Northside Drive/Yucca Avenue on-ramp to northbound I-35W closed for six months
- Freeway lighting along East Loop 820 planned this year
- Boat Club Road lane closures daily Feb. 20-24
- Design and construction of Bonds Ranch Road safety improvements underway
- Texas chosen as testing ground for automated vehicles
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.