Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
- Construction closing nine street segments for extended period of time
- Rosedale Street reduced to one lane
- North Main bridge detour begins this weekend
- Work progressing on Panther Island bridges
- New fares in effect for local transit
- Safe Routes to School initiative receives $3.2 million to increase safety for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers
- Provide your feedback to new long-range transportation plan
- Cotton Belt rail update to be presented at public meeting
- City crews work to ensure traffic safety around school campuses
- Chisholm Trail Parkway's Roadside Safety Services are unsung heroes
- First TEXpress Lanes open on I-35W
- Weatherford and Belknap bridge improvements start July 17
- Traffic-calming devices to be installed at River Trails Elementary School
- Two month closure expected for parts of Northside Drive, Yucca Avenue
- Safari Shuttle service continues this summer with new fare rates
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.