Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing station closed near Stock Show
- New program aims to ease parking frustrations in certain neighborhoods
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing racks up strong numbers in 2017
- Fort Worth partners with Strava Metro to make commuting better
- City of Fort Worth named a Bicycle-Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists
- Trail Drive extension to get underway soon
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
- Chisholm Trail Parkway's Roadside Safety Services are unsung heroes
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.