Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Modern roundabouts are safer for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists
- Allen Avenue to be restriped for bike lanes, pedestrian crosswalks
- Slate of safety improvements proposed for West Seventh Street core
- Bus stop improvements planned for East Rosedale
- Gear up for these upcoming bicycling events
- National Bike Month celebrates all the ways cycling benefits us
- Tarrant County College to provide Trinity Metro bus rides for students
- University Drive westbound ramp to I-30 closed
- Program to ease parking frustrations in certain neighborhoods now in effect
- Chisholm Trail Parkway's Roadside Safety Services are unsung heroes
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.