Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Traffic signal retiming program ensures smooth operation
- Give your feedback to help improve transit
- Fort Worth has one of the top vehicle fleets
- TxDOT proposes moving I-20 westbound entrance ramp at Campus Drive
- Electric-assist bikes roll into town
- Jennifer Grissom has been named executive director of Fort Worth Bike Sharing
- 511DFW app upgraded to enhance user experience
- TRE Link offers new option to DFW Airport
- Mayors recognized for work in securing Regional Veloweb Trail
- New Trinity Metro ZIPZONE service promotes commuting to work
- Construction along 287 will improve safety in fast-growing area
- Trinity Metro board selects new agency president/CEO
- New water line along Alta Vista Parkway
- Hemphill Street due for lane reconfiguration
- Parking fines going up Jan. 1
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.