Contractors, Consultants & Developers
All plat applications are reviewed as part of the Development Review Committee. Submit applications for preliminary and final plats to the Planning & Development Department on the lower level of City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Civil Plan Review
New public infrastructure improvements associated with residential, commercial and industrial development are reviewed by the city's Infrastructure Plan Review team. To submit a civil plan, visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Center, located at the south end of City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Submittal page for checklists and instructions.
Developer & Consultant Training
- Traffic Management Design, Jan. 2019 (Video)
- Traffic Management Design (Powerpoint)
- Water Department (Customer Care Section), Dec. 2018 (Video)
- Water Department (Customer Care Section) (Powerpoint)
- Stormwater Management & Infrastructure Design, Nov. 2018 (Video)
- Stormwater Management & Infrastructure Design (Powerpoint)
- Infrastructure Review, Park Conversion, Forestry & Adopt a Median, Oct. 2018 (Video)
- Infrastructure Review, Park Conversion, Forestry & Adopt a Median (Powerpoint)
- CFA Process and Accela Automation, Sept. 2018 (Video)
- CFA Process & Accela Automation (Powerpoint)
- Access Management & Collector Street Network Planning Policies, August 2018 (Video)
- Access Management & Collector Street Network Planning Policies (Powerpoint)
- Shared Database Initiative, July 2018 (Video)
- Monthly Developer Consultant Process Training, June 2018 (Video)
- Water and Transportation Impact Fees (Powerpoint)
- Real Property Services, May 2018 (Video)
- Real Property Services (Powerpoint)
- Platting, Studies & Dedications, April 2018(Video)
- Platting (Powerpoint)
- Monthly Developer Consultant Process Training, March 2018 (Video)
- Infrastructure Plan Review Center Submittal Requirements (Powerpoint)
Forms & Permits
Standards and Detail Drawings
All standards and detail drawings are available for view/download through Buzzsaw.