Urban Design Districts and Overlays
Throughout the City of Fort Worth, there are various design districts in which design is regulated through standards and guidelines. Below you will find a list of the urban design districts and overlays that are in place.
Existing Urban Design Districts
- Camp Bowie District Inc.
- Downtown Urban Design District
- Berry/University Form-Based Code
- Stockyards Historic and Form Based Code District
- Near Southside
- Trinity Lakes (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island Peripheral Zones (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- I-35 Design Overlay (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
Future Urban Design Districts
Design District Cases
The Urban Design Commission (UDC) reviews projects in all design districts except downtown.
|Application Deadline||Meeting Date|
|June 18, 2018||July 19, 2018|
|July 16, 2018||Aug. 16, 2018|
|Aug. 13, 2018||Sept. 20, 2018|
|Sept 17, 2018||Oct. 18, 2018|
|Oct. 15, 2018||Nov. 15, 2018|
|Nov. 12, 2018||Dec. 20, 2018|
|Dec. 17, 2018||Jan. 17, 2019|
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102