Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan
The Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan is a living document that provides a roadmap for the next five to 10 years to help ensure Fort Worth remains one of the Texas' premiere park systems.
The plan is regularly updated through a needs assessment and public input process.
Aquatics Master Plan
The Aquatics Master Plan provides a comprehensive look at facility types and potential amenities the city has slated for development as funding comes available.
Northwest Joint-Use Facility Partnership
Park Master Plans
- Community centers celebrate Thanksgiving with their communities
- Is your pumpkin getting mushy? Compost it
- City's mowing program continues through fall
- Task force proposes admission fee to help improve visitor experience at Botanic Garden
- Renovations making way for Dream Park
- Become a citizen forester
Thanksgiving Dinner at Hillside: 7 p.m. Nov. 20, 2018; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox Ave.
Senior Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 11:30 a.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Rummage Sale at Southwest: 8 a.m. Nov. 29, 2018; Southwest Community Center, 6300 Welch Ave.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »