For information about the Park & Recreation Advisory Board, visit the City Secretary’s web page.
Park Dedication Policy
- Park & Recreation Needs Assessment (Oct. 31, 2013)
- City Manager’s Review Committee on the Library and Parks & Community Services Departments
- Fort Worth Nature Center Management and Operations
- Keep your cool this summer at new Southeast YMCA aquatic center, other city pools
- City's mowing program now underway
- Become a citizen forester
Chief's Basketball Tournament at Como: 9 a.m. June 30, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
May the Fourth (Of July) Be With You at Chisholm Trail: 10 a.m. July 3, 2018; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 McPherson Blvd.
Freedom Fest at Diamond Hill: 3 p.m. July 3, 2018; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »