Make plans to attend the Eastside and Southside infrastructure improvements project meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 19, at Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale St., to learn about water and sewer main upgrades. Affected area:
- Driess Street from East Magnolia Avenue to East Myrtle Street.
- East 4th Street from Denair Avenue to Brandies Street.
- Virginia Avenue from Stella Street to East Annie Street.
- Essex Street from Camilla Street to Vickery Boulevard.
- North Ayers Avenue from Meadowbrook Drive to Mt. Vernon Avenue.
- Purington Avenue from East Lancaster Avenue to Ben Avenue.
- Wilkinson Avenue from Harwood Street to Barron Street.
- Wilson Road from Meadowbrook Drive to Greenlee Street
- Wallace Street from East Rosedale Street to Avenue J.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Pratima Poudyal at 817-392-6149.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- New water bill payment site coming June 15
- Water utility conducting customer satisfaction survey
- Gov. Abbott announces phase 3 to open Texas
- Nightly curfew ends
- How to wear cloth face coverings
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Timberland Park: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chamber, 1000 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, 76102.
City Plan Commission: 10 a.m. June 10, 2020; WebEx.
Register for this event »