Large-diameter wastewater mains in Trinity Park and along University Drive to Interstate 30 are scheduled for rehabilitation construction.
Make plans to attend the project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 22, at Thomas Place Community Center, 4237 Lafayette Ave., to learn about the project.
Affected areas include:
- Three segments in Union Pacific Railroad Davidson Yard and one segment that crosses Rosedale Street, due west of 12th Street.
- Another three segments that traverse Trinity Park at various locations between University Drive and the Seventh Street Bridge.
- A further segment is located on University Drive from just south of Harley Street to north of the University Drive west exit off IH-30.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Liam Conlon at 817-392-6824.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.