Residents in the South Hills neighborhood will soon see paving activities. Crews will be applying a surface treatment to extend the life of the street. Some street closures are expected during this activity.
The following streets are scheduled for maintenance:
- Boyce Avenue from Wabash Avenue to Whittier Street.
- Fuller Avenue from Trail Lake Drive to Melita Avenue.
- Binyon Avenue from Westcreek Drive to Stadium Drive.
- Medina Avenue from Westcreek Drive to Odessa Avenue.
- Melita Avenue from Fuller Avenue to South Ridge Terrace.
- South Ridge Terrace from Westcreek Drive to Bilglade Road.
- Odessa Avenue from Fuller Avenue to Cromart Court.
- Greene Avenue from Binyon Avenue to Bilglade Road.
- Sandage Avenue from Boyce Avenue to Covert Avenue.
- Martin Lydon Avenue from Cockrell Avenue to Merida Avenue.
- Cordone Street from Cockrell Avenue to Lubbock Avenue.
- Covert Avenue from Cockrell Avenue to Lubbock Avenue.
- Wellview Avenue from Covert Avenue to McCart Avenue.
Make plans to attend the project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m., Thursday, May 30, at South Hills Christian Church, 3200 Bilglade Road, to find out about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Shammi Rahman at 817-392-6792.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.