Potholes are a problem that can wreak havoc on roads, not to mention the damage they can do to vehicles that hit them.
May is Pothole Month in the City of Fort Worth, so instead of swerving when you see them and driving on by, report those potholes. The city’s Pothole Crew will fix them.
How to report potholes
Report potholes online or by calling 817-392-1234.
Be prepared to provide this information:
- Your name (optional but encouraged).
- Contact information (optional but encouraged).
- The exact location of the pothole and/or direction of travel (required).
- The size and dimensions of the pothole: length, width and depth (optional but encouraged).
Keep in mind, potholes are no larger than 3 feet in diameter. Anything larger than this should be reported as a “street repair” or “base failure.”
View the Pothole Crew in action.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.