Lake Worth reopened the afternoon of Saturday, May 25 to all recreational activity, including boats, jet skis, kayaks and canoes.
People are asked to still use caution as hazardous storm debris may not be visible above water.
The city continues to monitor lake levels.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Virtual hearing seeks comments on Southeast Connector project
- New campaign promotes reopening responsibly
- Fort Worth salutes graduates on May 28
- Christ Church to distribute food on Saturday
- Governor announces additional services, activities that can open under Phase 2
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.