The May 18 event was canceled due to severe weather.
The Fort Worth Police Department plans two community safety fairs:
- Northwest Division, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 18, Walmart, 2245 Jacksboro Hwy.
- North Division, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., May 25, Tanger Outlets, 15853 North Freeway.
Activities include crime prevention and public safety exhibits, a children’s area with games, bike rodeo, snacks, McGruff the Crime Dog, health and well-being exhibits and more.
There is no charge to attend.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.