The city will meet with residents at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 29, at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Carl E. Everitt Education & Administration Building, located at 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd, room 506 to continue discussion of intersection improvements along Carroll Street.
A review of the temporary all-way stops is part of the discussion.
Make plans to attend the meeting to give input on next steps.
To learn more, contact Ashley Hagen at 817-392-2056.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.