Jennifer Grissom has been named executive director of Fort Worth Bike Sharing.
Grissom grew up in Fort Worth and stays busy by running, cycling, traveling with her husband and raising a teenager.
One of Grissom’s first tasks will be the introduction of e-assist bikes later this spring. An e-bike system includes some type of small motor that runs the chain wheel.
Across the Fort Worth Bike Sharing system, there are 46 stations and 350 bicycles.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.