Experience the ease and convenience of riding electric as Fort Worth Bike Sharing adds 50 electric-assist bikes to the fleet.
With e-assist bikes, riders don’t have to sweat the commute – they can go farther faster and climb hills in an eco-friendly way.
Riders can check out an e-assist bike beginning April 29. Download the BCycle App, then select a station to see what kind of bikes are docked at the station. The fee to ride an e-assist bike is the same as regular bikes.
View a video about e-assist bikes.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.