Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Major Projects Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
If you have other funding related questions, view the city calendar for the next Community Development Council meeting.
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Consolidated Plan (2013-2018)
- Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- Comment on HUD entitlement grants at May 16 public hearing
- Help local youth develop into Rising Stars
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
For further HAP questions contact:
817-392-7395 or 817-392-7547