Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Major Projects Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
If you have other funding related questions, view the city calendar for the next Community Development Council meeting.
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Consolidated Plan (2013-2018)
- Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- Notice of Request for Proposals for public service agencies & nonprofits interested in applying for funds under the following grant programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, Home Investment Partnership (Home) Program
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Housing Services & Information, Directions Home, Management & Budget, Home Improvement & Construction