What can I do with MyH2O?
There are lots of benefits and functions to the MyH2O program. Customers can:
- Access data reflecting their previous day’s water usage in hourly increments
- Set alerts and notifications about usage or when the water has not stopped running for a period of time
- Detect continuous water flow, in case of a possible leak
- Use the upgraded payment system
- Have access to the city’s water conservation programs
- Open or close an account
- Report a water quality issue or report a sewage backup
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.