Departments > Municipal Court

Court Payments

Pay Online

Drop box - available during COVID-19

24-hour payment drop box is located on the south side of the Fort Worth City Hall Annex (Water Department), 908 Monroe. Please pay with check or money order and specify Court Payment on the envelope and tender type to ensure proper credit. Do not pay with cash.

Other ways to pay

Pay in person at a Municipal Court location, or pay by phone by calling 682-999-3681. Payments also may be made by mail by sending a personal check, money order or cashier's check (do not mail cash) to:

Fort Worth Municipal Court
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6382

Payment Methods

Fines may be paid using cash; VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express; personal checks (no temporary checks); money order or cashier's check. Make your checks and money orders payable to City of Fort Worth. A $25 service fee will be assessed on returned checks.

Should you have a change of address, you must notify the court in writing.

Extended or Late Payments

You must appear in person to apply for a payment extension; applications received by mail will not be accepted. Complete the english extension application | spanish extension application and bring it and all supporting documentation to the A.D. Marshall Public Safety Building, view court location information. All documentation must be verified by the Collections & Enforcement Unit before you are scheduled to see a judge. Only a Municipal Court Judge can set the terms of an ordered payment extension. A mandatory state fee of $25 will be added if any part of the fine is paid on or after the 31st day a judgment has been entered. New A mandatory state fee of $15 (effective 1/1/2020) will be added if any part of the fine is paid on or after the 31st day a judgment has been entered.

Late payments sent by mail will be accepted and posted, and you will be notified at the address on the ticket if there are additional fines. To update your address with the court, call 817-392-6700.



  • 817-392-6700 (main)
  • 817-392-6723 (fax)

William F. Rumuly

To request Municipal Court records, use the Court Records Request form.

Docket and Meetings

Current Docket