Collection rates for water and wastewater impact fees
Impact fees are assessed at the time of final plat is recorded. The fees are applied to individual building permits and collected prior to issuance of the building permit. All re-plats trigger a new final plat recording date.
The fee varies based on meter size.
Because impact fees have changed throughout the years, use the impact fee estimator to help approximate the amount owed.
Current and Future Rates
- Water and Wastewater Impact Fee Ordinance
- Collection Rates
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Water & Wastewater Impact Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Water & Wastewater Impact Fee Study
- Transportation Impact Fees
The Water and Wastewater Impact Fee Estimator is simple to use:
- Enter the plat approval date. Find plat information »
- Enter the appropriate building permit insurance date.
- Enter the existing water meter size serving the lot.
- Enter the proposed water meter size for the lot.
- The program will calculate the project’s estimated water and wastewater impact fee.