Food Manager Certification
Managers of food facilities in Fort Worth are required to have a valid Fort Worth Food Manager’s Card.
To get the card, you must:
- Take the Fort Worth Online Food Manager Course and Exam.
- Complete and pass the exam to earn the Fort Worth Food Manager Certificate.
If you already have a food manager certificate:
- Bring your state-approved certificate and $15 to Consumer Health, 818 Missouri Ave.
- The card is valid until the expiration date of the State Certification.
- For more information, call the Consumer Health Division at 817-392-7255.
Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods
818 Missouri Ave.
P.O. Box 99005
Fort Worth, TX 76199-0005
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday