Proper Disposal of Fireworks
Wildfires, structure fires and personal injury are common results of illegal fireworks use, and storage of explosive items increases risk to occupants of a building and firefighters during any structure fire.
To protect your community, home and family, don’t keep illegal fireworks in your home.
To dispose of fireworks, contact the Fire Department at 817-392-6850 or FWFire@fortworthtexas.gov to schedule a drop off or arrange a pick up.
Do not put them in your garbage or recycling bins, and do not take them to the Environmental Collection Center or a Fort Worth Solid Waste Drop-off Station.
- Volunteers needed for July 29 disaster exercise
- Fire Department reports one death, several trauma cases and fires due to fireworks
- FWPD, MedStar partnership enhances safety for West Seventh entertainment district
- Fire Station 4 closed temporarily
- MedStar poised to treat heat-related illnesses during upcoming temperature spike
- 2020 KnoWhat2Do calendar winners announced
- Swim Safe program aims to stop drownings
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.