City Council District 9
Elected in June 2014, District 9 representative Ann Zadeh joined the Fort Worth City Council ranks already a seasoned veteran at navigating the important decisions city leaders must make. Zadeh - a Fort Worth resident of more than 20 years - came to Texas after obtaining a bachelors degree in environmental studies from the University of California - Santa Cruz. She enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained a masters in city and regional planning in 1992.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Two public-private development projects earn prestigious awards
- Street options for Bluebonnet Circle to be discussed at upcoming meeting
- Help control mosquitoes-borne viruses with free mosquito dunks
- Arena bonds allow residents to buy a piece of Fort Worth's future
- 'State of Downtown' report captures steady growth
- Rosedale Park, Fairmount neighborhood associations earn honors at national conference
- Two month closure expected for parts of Northside Drive, Yucca Avenue
- Two seconds is too long to turn your back on kids near water
- New drinking water quality report now available
- Victory Forest Community Center project stopped
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Bluebonnet Circle Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 27, 2017; Trinity Episcopal Church, 3401 Bellaire Drive South.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. July 29, 2017; To be determined.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 9 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102