City Council District 9
Elected in June 2014, District 9 representative Ann Zadeh joined the Fort Worth City Council ranks already a seasoned veteran at navigating the important decisions city leaders must make. Zadeh - a Fort Worth resident of more than 20 years - came to Texas after obtaining a bachelors degree in environmental studies from the University of California - Santa Cruz. She enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained a masters in city and regional planning in 1992.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Creativity flows in intersection design contest for Six Points
- Fairmount unveils historical marker
- Victory Forest Community Center project stopped
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. June 3, 2017; To be determined.
Vintage Riverside Water Improvements Meeting: 7 p.m. June 15, 2017; Riverside Community Center, 3700 East Belknap St.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. July 29, 2017; To be determined.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 9 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102