City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Modern roundabouts are safer for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists
- Blue Mound Road scheduled to be widened in far north Fort Worth
- Fort Worth voters approve six bond proposals
- Bat and skunk test positive for rabies in north Fort Worth
- Program to ease parking frustrations in certain neighborhoods now in effect
Rolling Town Hall: 6 p.m. May 30, 2018; Pearl Snap Kolaches, 4006 White Settlement Road.
WJ Boaz Street Rehabilitaiton Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 7, 2018; Northwest Branch Library, 6228 Crystal Lake Drive.
Keller Haslet Street Rehabilitation Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 11, 2018; Hillside Community Church, 9915 Ray White Road.
Tour De Fort Worth: July 1, 2018,–July 22, 2018; To be determined.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. Aug. 25, 2018; To be determined.
Town Hall: 10 a.m. Sept. 8, 2018; To be determined.
Crud Cruiser Mobile Waste Collection: 9 a.m. Sept. 22, 2018; MET Church , 11301 Old Denton Rd.
Town Hall: 10 a.m. Oct. 13, 2018; To be determined.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102