City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Construction starting soon on athletic complex at Northwest Community Park
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Long-term closure of Park Drive at FM 1220-Boat Club Road begins March 17
- Ray White Road, Wyndrook Street intersection closed until September 2017
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. May 31, 2017; To be determined.
Montgomery Street Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 12, 2017; UNT Health Science Center Medical Education & Training Building, Room 125S, 1000 Montgomery Street.
Golden Triangle Branch Library Groundbreaking: 10 a.m. June 19, 2017; Future Site of the Golden Triangle Branch Library, 4264 Golden Triangle Blvd.
Silver Creek Improvements - Phase 2 Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 22, 2017; FWPD Mounted Patrol Equestrian Facility, 1901 North Las Vegas Trail.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. July 22, 2017; To be determined.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. Sept. 6, 2017; To be determined.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102