City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Street maintenance coming to Randol Mill area neighborhoods
- Randol Mill Road left-turn lane construction to get underway
- Stop Six homes get a helping hand
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Randol Mill Road Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. May 25, 2017; Temple Baptist Church Cafeteria, 6824 Randol Mill Rd..
Randol Mill Area Street Maintenance Meeting: 5:30 p.m. June 1, 2017; Pantego Bible Church, 8100 Anderson Blvd.
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. July 19, 2017; To be determined.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 5 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102