City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Progress report on Miller/Wilbarger project scheduled
- Bus stop improvements planned for East Rosedale
- Freeway lighting repairs on Southeast Loop 820 will close some lanes
- Fort Worth voters approve six bond proposals
- Historic Bunche Park set to receive series of capital improvements
- Eugene McCray, Handley Meadowbrook community centers close during expansion projects
Miller Wilbarger Intersection Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 4, 2018; Christene C Moss Elementary School, 4108 Eastland St.
Crud Cruiser Mobile Waste Collection: 9 a.m. June 16, 2018; Eugene McCray Community Center , 4932 Wilbarger St.
Tour De Fort Worth: July 1, 2018,–July 22, 2018; To be determined.
Town Hall: 6 p.m. July 25, 2018; To be determined.
Town Hall: 6 p.m. Sept. 26, 2018; To be determined.
District 5 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102