City Council District 3
Brian Byrd won the election to represent the residents of Council District 3 on May 6, 2017.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Sidewalks and curb ramps to be constructed on portions of Westridge Avenue
- Montgomery Street improvements will transform the area into a gateway to the city's Cultural District
- Chapel Creek Bridge utility relocation coordination to be finished mid-May
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Westridge Sidewalks Meeting: 6 p.m. May 30, 2017; Ridglea Presbyterian Church, 6201 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Silver Creek Improvements - Phase 2 Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 22, 2017; FWPD Mounted Patrol Equestrian Facility, 1901 North Las Vegas Trail.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. Aug. 5, 2017; To be determined.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 3 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102