City Council District 2
Carlos E. Flores
Councilmember Carlos Flores was elected to represent District 2 residents in a run-off election May 10, 2017.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- North Main bridge detour begins this weekend
- Work progressing on Panther Island bridges
- Safe Routes to School initiative receives $3.2 million to increase safety for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers
- City crews work to ensure traffic safety around school campuses
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Two month closure expected for parts of Northside Drive, Yucca Avenue
Assessment of Fair Housing: 7 p.m. Aug. 29, 2017; Fort Worth Housing Solutions, 1201 E. 13th St.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Northside IV Water Main Phase 1 Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Sept. 13, 2017; Eagle Mountain Water Treatment Plant, 6801 Bowman-Roberts Road.
Meacham Airport Area Sewer Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 13, 2017; Meacham Airport Administration Building, 201 American Concourse.
Marine Creek Wastewater Line Improvements Project Meeting: 7 p.m. Sept. 13, 2017; Eagle Mountain Water Treatment Plant, 6801 Bowman-Roberts Rd..
National Night Out: 5 p.m. Oct. 3, 2017; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
Fall Festival: 5 p.m. Oct. 12, 2017; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
Halloween Carnival: 10 a.m. Oct. 28, 2017; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Community Thanksgiving Dinner: 5 p.m. Nov. 16, 2017; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
Turkey Bingo: 5:30 p.m. Nov. 16, 2017; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Harvest Fest: 2 p.m. Nov. 28, 2017; Northside Community Center, 1100 NW 18th St.
District 2 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102