Boards and Commissions
- Council Committees
- Planning & Development Boards
- Public Improvement Districts (PID)
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
All Boards, Commission and Committees
- Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Task Force
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Audit Committee
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment - Commercial
- Board of Adjustment - Residential
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Charter Review Task Force
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners Council
- Community Development Council
- Construction & Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Crime Control & Prevention District
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing & Neighborhood Services Committee
- Infrastructure & Transportation Committee
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Minority & Women Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board
- Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District Board
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Urban Design Commission Public Hearing: 10 a.m. Feb. 23, 2017; City Hall, 200 Texas Street, 2nd Floor, City Council Conference Room 290.
Workforce Delivery Systems Committee: 11 a.m. Feb. 23, 2017; Workforce Solutions For Tarrant County, 1320 S University Drive, Suite 600.
Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission: 6 p.m. Feb. 23, 2017; Tarrant Regional Water District, 800 E Northside Drive, Conference Room.
Building Standards Commission - Pre-Meeting: 9 a.m. Feb. 27, 2017; City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas Street.
Building Standards Commission - Meeting: 9:30 a.m. Feb. 27, 2017; Council Chamber, 200 Texas Street.
HIstoric and Cultural Landmarks Commission Special Meeting: 2 p.m. Feb. 27, 2017; City Hall, City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas Street.
Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot: 2 p.m. Feb. 27, 2017; City Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.