Search one address. Find everything.
From your trash day to permits and crime around your home,
find it by entering your address.
- Sales tax collections down slightly in December
- Street Operations personnel awarded for outstanding work
- Northside Drive/Yucca Avenue on-ramp to northbound I-35W closed for six months
- Victory Forest project stopped after subcontractors claim payments are due from prime contractor
- Freeway lighting along East Loop 820 planned this year
- City breaking ground on police patrol division in north Fort Worth
- What's the difference between a park and a botanic garden?
- Boat Club Road lane closures daily Feb. 20-24
- FWFD hockey team to play benefit game
- Annual Report covers latest achievements of Fort Worth's city government
- More News »
Fort Worth TV
Feb. 23, 2017
Black History Program at North-Tri
North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Urban Design Commission Public Hearing
City Hall, 200 Texas St., Second Floor, City Council Conference Room 290
Workforce Delivery Systems Committee
Workforce Solutions For Tarrant County, 1320 S University Drive, Suite 600
Monthly Informational Forum for Minority Business Enterprises
James Guinn Building, Business Assistance Center, 1150 S. Freeway
Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
Tarrant Regional Water District, 800 E Northside Drive, Conference Room
Como Area Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting
Como Community Center, 4700 Horne St.
Feb. 24, 2017
Last day to register for Adult Softball
Haws Athletics Center, 600 Congress St
Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 Ne 37th St.
Feb. 27, 2017
Building Standards Commission - Pre-Meeting
City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas St.
Building Standards Commission - Meeting
Council Chamber, 200 Texas St.
HIstoric and Cultural Landmarks Commission Special Meeting
City Hall, City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas St.
Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
City Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Feb. 28, 2017
City Council Work Session
City Council Conference Room, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.