Updates on COVID-19 On Thursday, March 26, the Fort Worth City Council voted to extend the emergency declaration for the City of Fort Worth through April 7 to help stop the spread of COVID-19. For more information about this and other COVID-19 related updates, click this alert to visit the city’s COVID-19 webpage.
Water Dept. Lobby Closes The water customer service lobby, 908 Monroe St., is closed until further notice. The only way for customers to continue to make cash payments is through a Fidelity Express location, which are usually located in grocery stores and convenience stores. Make sure the location accepts city bill payments and is not just for money orders.
- Check out the new development in Tanglewood: fairy gardens
- Community resources for working parents
- Neighborhood Services Department developing new ways to serve residents
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program, SBA Disaster Loans provide important financial relief for small businesses affected by COVID-19
- April 1 is Census Day. Explore the questions you’ll be asked
- Fort Worth not assessing utility late fees
- Visit Fort Worth releases new social distancing content
- Fort Worth confirms first COVID-19-related death
- Improvements made to one-stop database listing organizations ready to offer support
- TEXRail service interruption scheduled April 4-5
- More News »